Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: July 01, 2020
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us by using link at www.STOZM.com/contact-us/
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT FULLY ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
We receive information you voluntarily provide to us when you: (1) open an account with us; (2) utilize our services; (3) apply for a credit card; (4) make a purchase; (5) apply for a license (e.g., hunting, fishing, etc.) or conduct a similar type transaction; (6) contact us via any customer service method; (7) submit user-generated content (via our Websites, Internet Marketing Channels or otherwise); (8) participate in customer research, surveys, sweepstakes or promotions; or (9) otherwise communicate information to us.
Some of the information is considered "Personal Information." Personal Information includes your name, mailing address, e-mail address, driver's license number, social security number, credit/debit card information (and related payment information) and/or telephone number. We may also collect other information such as permit number(s), credit application information and demographic/lifestyle information (including date of birth, personal interests and product/buying preferences).
The collection of certain types of Personal Information may be necessary and/or required for governmental compliance (e.g., hunting, fishing or firearms licensing or purchasing).
Additionally, we may receive Personal Information and other information you provide on behalf of third parties, or third parties provide on behalf of you, including gift recipients, online registrations/purchases, ship-from-store, in-store pick-up, or registries. We may also receive Personal Information and other information from sources assisting us with updating, improving and/or analyzing our records or with detecting fraud or theft. Additionally, we may receive information from various consumer reporting agencies and related service providers.
We may collect "Automated Information" through Cookies (as defined below), Web Beacons (as defined below) and other related automated means (collectively, "Information Technologies"). Automated Information we collect via Information Technologies includes internet protocol address(es), operating system(s) and browser specifics of your device, device characteristics, geographic information, user ID(s), and specifics regarding your interactions with (i.e., the path you take through) our Websites and our Internet Marketing Channels.
We use Information Technologies to recognize you and your preferences as you return to our Websites or utilize our Internet Marketing Channels. "Cookies" are small text files sent to your device as you visit our Websites or utilize our Internet Marketing Channels and saved on your device via your browser or hard drive. "Web Beacons" (also known as pixel tags) are a form of technology placed within our Websites and our Internet Marketing Channels to monitor visits to certain pages within, interactions with, and the effectiveness of, our Websites and our Internet Marketing Channels.
Automated Information enables the tailoring of advertisements and offers specifically for you. In addition to such tailoring, we use Automated Information to ensure that our online presence operates properly and efficiently for you and for your individual customer experience, to evaluate the use and benefit of such presence, and to support our Websites and our Internet Marketing Channels.
The browser on your device may offer you preferences regarding a website's collection of your personal information or your online activities over time and/or across different websites or online services. At this time, our Websites do not respond to these preferences, and our Websites may continue to collect information in the manner described in this Policy.
We may enable third parties to collect information in connection with our Websites. This Policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, any collection of information by third parties on our Websites.
We use, collect and disclose your information consistent with this Policy, as updated from time to time, and you consent to such use, collection and disclosure by your use of our: (1) Websites; (2) Internet Marketing Channels; and (3) marketing programs (e.g., loyalty programs).
You may unsubscribe to future e-mail communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in our e-mail communications. Regardless of your decision to opt-out of future e-mail communications, we may still contact you to respond to an inquiry, regarding transactions and for transactional purposes (e.g., recalls, product information and service/reminder notices). In addition, you may use the methods set forth in the "Contact Customer Service" link below to opt-out or update certain preferences.
Based upon your visit(s) to our Websites and elsewhere on the Internet and your interaction with our Internet Marketing Channels, we may personalize your experience via our Websites and via our Internet Marketing Channels. However, you have choices relating to how your device interacts with our Websites and our Internet Marketing Channels. You may choose to access our Websites and our Internet Marketing Channels without accepting certain Information Technologies on your device(s), and you may opt-out or modify certain elements that are tailored specifically to you and served to you based upon your browsing history. If you choose to restrict Information Technologies, you may access our Websites and Internet Marketing Channels, but you will NOT be able to take full advantage of certain features. Please note, even if you choose to restrict, opt-out or modify, you may still see or receive STOZM advertisements on our Websites, on our Internet Marketing Channels and on other sites, but such advertisements will not be based upon your browsing history.
Additionally, we work with advertising networks that utilize the browsing history of your visits to our Websites, Internet Marketing Channels and across other sites to serve you STOZM advertisements across the Internet and through other channels. We do not permit such networks to provide your browsing history on any of our Websites to any other site. Some of these networks may participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance's ("DAA") Self-Regulatory Program.
How We Use Your Information
We do not sell, rent or trade your Personal Information to third parties. We use your information in ways consistent with this Policy, as disclosed at the time of collection, and in the following ways:
- Fulfilling, delivering and communicating with you regarding requests for information and orders for products and/or services.
- Maintaining our loyalty programs.
- Processing credit card applications and payments.
- Administering surveys, sweepstakes, contests or promotions.
- Registering and servicing your account(s).
- Providing customer service.
- Conducting research and analysis.
- Alerting you to product, service and promotional information, including product recalls.
- Helping us to improve and customize our products and services, Websites and Internet Marketing Channels.
- To advertise our products and services to you and those of our partners that we think may be of an interest to you.
- Protecting the security and integrity of our stores, Websites, Internet Marketing Channels and overall business practices.
In doing so, we:
- May combine certain Personal Information, customer information and Automated Information collected online and offline, including information collected from third parties;
- May transfer or disclose such information within our Family of Businesses, including affiliates and subsidiaries; and
- Will retain such information as needed to provide you products/services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements as we deem reasonably necessary.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information in ways consistent with this Policy, as disclosed at the time of collection, and in the following ways:
- With third party businesses and service providers that assist with our business operations, such as shipping vendors, billing vendors, payment card processors, marketing and research vendors and various companies that work with us to improve or provide our products and services and our data integrity. We do require that such providers keep your Personal Information safe and secure, and we require that they not use or disclose your Personal Information for any purpose other than providing their applicable services.
- As we deem necessary, in the event (or partial event) of a corporate sale (asset or stock), merger, reorganization, change in corporate control, acquisition, insolvency, bankruptcy or similar event.
- Specifically, certain Personal Information, in connection with various co-branded, warranty, delivery/assembly and/or financial products or services, including our private label credit card(s).
- To comply with applicable law or reasonable request based upon governmental regulation, court order, subpoena or similar related action.
- As we deem necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of STOZM, our customers, our associates or others, to prevent harm or loss, or in connection with an investigation or suspected or actual unlawful activity.
Update Your Information
For certain types of information, we offer you several ways to access or update such information:
- If you have a STOZM account, log-in to such account via one of our Websites. After securely entering your account, you can update your name, e-mail address, password, loyalty card information, billing/shipping address, etc. by entering or revising the information as reflected therein, or you may close your account(s) and request that we no longer use your information to provide you services or products.
- Click on the "Contact Customer Service" link at the bottom of any of our Websites. This link will provide you the opportunity to contact STOZM via phone, e-mail or U.S. postal mail. Please provide your current and complete contact information with these requests.
- We may refuse requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical efforts, risk the privacy of others or are impractical.
- After closing your account(s), or updating or revising any information within your account(s) or any Information Technologies associated with your device(s), we may not delete residual copies from our servers and may not remove information from our back-up system(s).
- Closing or updating information relating to one STOZM account (e.g., a STOZM online shopping account) does not guarantee the closing or updating of a separate and different STOZM account (e.g., a STOZM loyalty card account). If you desire to close or update multiple STOZM accounts, please log-in to each specific account to do so, or please contact the correct and applicable Customer Service department associated with each such account.
- In our efforts to maintain accurate and complete information, we utilize third party entities to assist us with updating and maintaining current contact information (e.g., National Change of Address or NCOA).
We use a variety of security measures to help protect your information and online transactions with us. Our Websites utilize encryption technology, including Secure Sockets Layer, to protect your information that we transport across the internet. Your personal online and mobile account(s) with us are password protected with restricted online access.
Additionally, we use a variety of security measures to help protect your information that we maintain at our facilities. Such information is subject to reasonable physical, administrative and technical controls.
Our Websites are "general audience" websites and not directed toward children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 without express parental consent. If you are a parent or guardian and think we have unauthorized information about your child who is under the age of 13, please let us know by contacting us through the "Contact Customer Service" link below.
Third Party Links
Our Websites and our Internet Marketing Channels may link to other sites that we do not control. These other sites are governed by their own privacy policies. Be sure to review these privacy policies when visiting such sites. We are not responsible for the content of privacy practices of such third parties' sites.
Promotions apply to listed titles only, which are subject to change and availability.
- If you choose to purchase a product from a multi-buy offer, but do not purchase enough products to qualify for the special discount, the product will be charged at the normal price.
- For the instance that the order is refunded, the coupon value will be either a) cancelled, or b) deducted from the refund if the coupon is already in use.
- Please note that on 3 for 2 promotions (and other multi-buy offers), the lowest priced title will always be the 'free' item.
- If you return items purchased using a promotional code, you will not receive a refund for the amount of the offer.
We update our website as quickly as we can to minimize disappointment. The process of updating the website when goods have sold out at promotional price may take a few hours to update. Please note that the price the goods are offered for tender are as displayed in your online basket.
Color Accuracy Statement
We have made every effort to ensure the colors on screen are as close as possible to the actual product colors. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact color match. Photographs colors will vary depending on your screen settings and resolution.
We may, from time to time, update and revise this Policy. Please periodically check this Policy for any updates or revisions. In the event we make a material change to how we use your information, we will provide you with advance notice and the opportunity to opt-out of such use.
STOZM specifically disclaims responsibility for incidental or consequential damages and assumes no liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person because of the use, misuse, reliance on any of the information and content on this website. We cannot guarantee that videos available for downloading from the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website.
You, and not STOZM, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. STOZM does not control the Content posted via the Service and we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that you deem offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will STOZM be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred because of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
This website is for informational purposes only. Consult a physician before performing any exercise, including the exercises on this website. It is your responsibility to evaluate your own medical and physical condition and to independently determine whether to perform, use or adapt any of the information or content on this website. Any exercise may result in injury. By voluntarily undertaking any exercise displayed on this website, you assume the risk of any resulting injury. Any action you take upon the information on this website is strictly at your own risk, we will not be liable for any losses, damages, and injuries in connection with the use of our website.
All information and content contained in this website are provided solely for general information and reference purposes. STOZM makes no statement, representation, warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of the information and content contained in this website.
Neither STOZM nor any of its related company accepts any responsibility or liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) which may be suffered or occasioned by any person howsoever arising due to any inaccuracy, omission, misrepresentation or error in respect of any information and content provided by this website (including any third-party websites accessed by hyperlinks through this website).
All offers, discounts, packages, pricing, and promotional codes are subject to change at any time. The information on the Website may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors, including inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability that are applicable to your transaction. STOZM shall not assume any responsibility for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor transactions or information affected by such inaccuracies. STOZM reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to the information on the Website, and to the products and packages described on the Website, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, advice, statements, representations, services, and other information provided through the Website. You acknowledge that you may not rely on any content on the Website. STOZM does not endorse or represent the reliability, accuracy or quality of any information, or non- STOZM goods, services or products displayed or advertised on the Website. We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided on this Website.
The contents contained in this website are copyright protected. Except with the prior written permission of STOZM and/or other relevant copyright owner, no person may download, duplicate, reproduce, edit, publish, make available or disseminate through whatever means this website or any content contained in whole or in part. All hyperlinks to this website require prior written application to and the approval in writing by STOZM.
FAIR USE NOTICE
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of products sold by STOZM Company. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information. For more information, go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
STOZM reserves the right to edit or remove any comments posted to this website. Pornographic or other inappropriate content, product or service promotion, foul language or bad behavior is expressly forbidden and will be removed without notice and users may be banned.