Want to turn your old garage into a professional home gym? Nothing is impossible with STOZM Power Rack. A proper power cage gives you the ability to perform a full body strengthening workout, offering extensive options to work with the Cage alone or combined with Olympic Bars, Weight Benches, and more. Experience the outstanding sturdiness represented by STOZM that features everything you could hope for a lifetime performing exercising station.
- 3x3-inch Power Rack constructed of 2mm steel and reinforced with rust-resistant paint, max weight capacity 1600 lbs.
- Attached Multigrip Pull Up Bar allows for a wide, narrow, pronated, neutral or supinated grip to challenge your back, biceps & shoulders to the absolute max.
- Spotter Arms come with thick rubber pads to reduce noise, as well as protect your barbell from damage. Plus, the shortened front design makes it easier to rack/unrack the bar while still allowing the bar to stay safely in place on the rack.
- Safety Bar Catches are a part of an integrated safety system for a safer training environment and more efficient movement. The smart lock design allows you to adjust the safety pin’s height faster and easier to fit your workout routine.
- The Lat Pulldown Machine (optional) give you dozens of exercises to target all muscle groups in your chest, shoulders, back, biceps, triceps, and abdomen. Max weight capacity 330 lbs.
|Max Load Capacity||1600 Lbs|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||49 x 51.25 x 84.5 inches|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||84.65 x 26.77 x 15.34 inches|
|Power Cage Package Weight||206 Pounds (93.6 Kg)|
|Lat Pull Down Package Weight (option)||42 Pounds (19 Kg)|
|Square Tube (approx.)||3" x 3”|
|Steel Frame Thickness||14-Gauge Steel (2mm)|
|Power Cage Included||03 different boxes|
|Power Cage + Lat Pull Down Included (option)||04 different boxes|
|Color||Red - Black, Orange - Grey|
|Material||Steel, rust-resistant paint|
|Warranty Description||2-year warranty and 30-day return (contact seller for more details)|
Power Rack Assembly Instructions
Power Rack and Lat Pulldown Assembly Instructions